Atlanta, GA. – Draffin & Tucker, LLP is pleased to announce the recent additions to the firm:
In the firm’s Albany office:
- Caleb Posey begins his career with Draffin Tucker as an Associate in the Albany office, where he will assist with field audits in the firm’s Healthcare practice. He holds a Masters in Accounting from Troy University.
- Emily Mercer joins the Draffin Tucker team as an Associate Intern in the Albany office. Emily holds a Bachelor of Business Administration-Accounting from Georgia College & State University.
In the firm’s Atlanta office:
- Ting Eaglin begins her career with Draffin Tucker as a Senior Associate in the Atlanta office, where she will work primarily with tax planning, returns and research in the firm’s Commercial practice. Ting holds a Bachelor’s in Economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a Masters in Accounting from the University of Utah.
- Trent Ronske begins his career with Draffin Tucker as an Associate in the Atlanta office, where he will provide audit services for the firm’s Healthcare practice. He holds a Master of Accounting from Georgia Southern University.
- Nicole Barlev begins her career with Draffin Tucker as an Associate in the Atlanta office, where she will provide audit services in the firm’s Healthcare practice. Nicole holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Kennesaw State University.
- Gaven Pudlik joins Draffin Tucker as an Associate Intern in the Atlanta office. Gaven is currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Professional Accounting and Entrepreneurial Management from the University of Alabama with plans to graduate in 2022.
- Sandra Gonzalez joins the Atlanta office as an Associate Intern. Sandra holds a Bachelor of Accounting and is currently pursuing a Masters of Accounting from Valdosta State University.
“Draffin Tucker continues to grow – with both the clients we serve and the team members with develop,” says Managing Partner Jeff Wright. “The expansion of our team reflects our continued commitment to providing the best services for the success of our clients.”
About Draffin Tucker
Draffin & Tucker, LLP is a regional CPA and advisory firm serving the Southeastern region of the U.S. since 1948. With a large healthcare practice and expanding commercial practice, Draffin Tucker builds on a disciplined, long-term view through our search for fresh ideas, new services and community-minded professionals. Draffin Tucker’s team provides auditing, income tax and consulting services to meet client needs. The firm has office locations in Albany, Ga., and Atlanta, Ga. More information is available at www.draffin-tucker.com.