KPM CPAS & ADVISORS ANNOUNCES NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH
Springfield, MO – KPM CPAs & Advisors (KPM) is excited to announce we’ve launched a new website, which features a clean, straightforward, and modern design that’s user friendly and easy to navigate.
“As we continue to bring value and resources to clients and the community, it was time to elevate our online presence to reflect our vibrant culture, enhance our professional presence, and provide a better user experience,” stated KPM Marketing Director, Crystal Mapp.
Features you can expect on the new website include:
- New brand identity & enhanced design functionality
- Informative & timely articles, including breaking regulatory news
- Useful careers section for current students, recent graduates, & experienced professionals
- Detailed descriptions of KPM’s services, including new human capital & forensic accounting offerings
- Expanded community program details
- Industry data insights
- Downloads library with informative marketing sheets
- Comprehensive staff directory
- Engaging firm news section
- Improved access & instructions for KPM client tools
- Additional newsletter subscription options
- Events calendar, featuring firm conferences, speaking engagements, sponsorships, & events
Visit our new website at www.kpmcpa.com.
About KPM CPAs & Advisors
Since 1966, KPM has served a variety of industries and clientele, providing accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services to help clients prosper. The firm was recently named one of Biz 417’s ‘Best Places to Work’ and is one of the largest locally owned CPA and advisory firms in Southwest Missouri (Springfield Business Journal), a top Midwestern firm (Accounting Today), a top 300 firm in the U.S. (INSIDE Public Accounting), and one of ‘America’s Best Tax & Accounting Firms’ (Forbes). KPM also is a member of The Leading Edge Alliance and has office locations in Springfield and Branson.