Cleveland, OH – Marcum LLP announces the promotion of six key executives in its Midwest region into local, regional and national leadership roles. The promotions elevate business leaders who joined Marcum through the firm’s merger with Skoda Minotti in December 2019.
The promoted executives are:
- Alyson Fieldman, MBA, will step into the role of Marcum’s Chief Marketing Strategy Officer.
- Patrick Carney, CPA, will become Marcum’s Midwest Chief Operating Officer.
- Ken Haffey, CPA, CVA, CGMA, CFP, CEPA will now serve as Partner-In-Charge of National M&A.
- Danielle Gisondo, CPA, will lead the firm’s Cleveland East office located in Mayfield Village as Office Managing Partner.
- Laura Rohde will become the Chief Learning Officer at Marcum.
- Heidi Williams will join Marcum Search as Executive Vice President.
“These talented professionals have helped shape Skoda Minotti and we are grateful to provide them with the opportunity to continue their legacy of success on the national level,” said Greg Skoda, Senior Partner at Marcum.
On December 2, Marcum LLP announced a merger with Skoda Minotti, a market-leading accounting and business advisory firm. The firm added 31 partners, more than 190 associates, and four offices as a part of the combination.
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the nation, with offices in major business markets throughout the U.S., as well as select international locations. Headquartered in New York City, Marcum provides a full spectrum of traditional tax, accounting, and assurance services; advisory, valuation, and litigation support; managed accounting services; and an extensive portfolio of specialty and niche industry practices. The Firm serves both privately held and publicly registered companies, as well as nonprofit and social sector entities, high net worth individuals, private equity funds, and hedge funds, with a focus on middle-market companies and closely held family businesses. Marcum is a member of the Marcum Group, an organization providing a comprehensive array of professional services. For more information, visit www.marcumllp.com.