The “PHD-Post Budget Interactive Session on Implication of Union Budget 2018” was held on 6th February, 2018 at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi for which Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. was the main organiser.
Mr. Anil Chopra, Managing Partner, Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. and Chairman, Direct Taxes Committee, PHD Chambers, gave the main address on direct taxation aspects of the budget.
The following Heads and Senior Officers of Tax Department in Government of India addressed and interacted with the participants. This was a prestigious event.
· Dr. Hasmukh Adhia, Secretary, Finance & Revenue
· Mr. Sushil Chandra, Chairman, Central Board of Direct Taxes
· Ms. Vanaja N. Sarna, Chairman, Central Board of Excise and Customs
· Mr. Rasmi Ranjan Das, Joint Secretary (TPL – I)
· Mr. Rajesh Kumar Bhoot, Joint Secretary (TPL –II)
The event consisted of discussion on Direct & Indirect Tax Proposals in the recent budget announced on 1st February, 2018.
A video link to a short extract from Mr. Anil Chopra’s speech is pasted here - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6366523355364978688