Wisconsin – Schenck is hosting several tax workshops, “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: The impact to you and your business.” Participants will receive a broad overview of the new tax laws, including the key provisions and how they impact individuals and businesses.
Following the tax update, Dave Isaacson, chief investment officer with Schenck Investment Solutions, will share how tax legislation might influence economic conditions and other hot topics in the investment arena.
The workshops will be held in a number of locations throughout Wisconsin:
- Thursday, Jan. 18 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, 7100 Stone Ridge Drive, Weston
- Thursday, Jan. 25 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Tundra Lodge Resort Waterpark & Conference Center, 865 Lombardi Ave., Green Bay
- Thursday, Jan. 25 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center, 1000 Cameron Way, Neenah
- Friday, Jan. 26 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S Moorland Road, Brookfield
- Tuesday, Jan. 30 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Holiday Inn Fond du Lac, 625 Rolling Meadows Drive, Fond du Lac
- Thursday, Feb. 1 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Pine Hills Country Club, 4914 Superior Ave., Sheboygan
Registration begins a half-hour before the presentation. There is no cost to attend.
To register, visit the Schenck website at schencksc.com/events. Contact Lindsey at 800-236-2246, extension 1266 for more information.
About Schenck SC
Schenck is a full-service regional accounting and consulting firm. The firm has more than 600 team members who serve clients from eight locations in Wisconsin. As one of the larger CPA firms in the United States, Schenck provides a full range of services including accounting and assurance, tax, business consulting, human resources consulting, information technology, retirement planning, wealth advisory and payroll solutions for businesses, government and not-for-profit organizations, and individuals.