Albany/Atlanta, - Draffin & Tucker, LLP is pleased to announce the promotions of the following five firm professionals effective Jan. 1, 2016.
In the firm's Albany office:
- Ben Glass promoted to Supervisor in the firm's healthcare practice.
- Jeremy Sapp promoted to Supervisor in the firm's healthcare practice.
- Katie Hatcher promoted to Senior in the firm's healthcare practice.
- Paul Mattox promoted to Senior in the firm's healthcare practice.
In the firm's Atlanta office:
- Brett Buehler promoted to Associate II in the firm's healthcare practice.
About Draffin & Tucker
Draffin & Tucker, LLP is a regional full-service accounting firm widely recognized as a leader in the healthcare industry, with an additional focus on the construction, manufacturing, real estate and governmental industries. Celebrating more than 65 years of quality client service, the firm provides auditing, income tax and consulting services to clients across multiple states, primarily the Southeast. Draffin & Tucker, LLP is a 75-member team dedicated to meeting client needs, with office locations in Albany, Ga., and Atlanta, Ga. More information is available at www.draffin-tucker.com.